Friday, September 24, 2004

Results AR 5

Amazing Race 5 finale was aired 2 days ago ... I am still thrilled with the results that I could not sleep on Wednesday night -- too excited! I was too 'involved' in the game...
My second favourite team, Chip & Kim, won the AR 5! Brandon & Nicole, my first favourite, arrived in the 3rd place. Colin & Christie got the recognition to be the most competitive team in the whole AR history - and i agree, that is so trueeeee !
m
I googled lyrics of GREAT ROMANTIC by Tunde (the vocalist of Lighthouse Family), no luck. The album will be released on 4th October 2004, perhaps I should wait until later?
Just got sms from mom: the food package will arrive tonight at hostel :) happy ! I love my mom - she is the BEST!!!
m
My colleague gave me a "hand-me-down" (this is how Rob described it) cool Panasonic GD88.