Wednesday, September 01, 2004

job & sleep

Woke up feeling tired -- been like this for the past few days! I need my old 9 hours sleeping pattern back....

This is what I've noticed:
Office = time moves sloooowwwly
After office = time just flies QUICKLY!

My younger brother, Yanto, is in hospital -
hepatitis A, more details - here. Today is his 2nd day resting there, he said he only feels slightly better. All rooms in hopsital are full, he's sharing room with other 4 patients - of course without aircon! I can't imagine how HOT in there ... Parents are still trying to move him to better room ...

The BRIGHT MOON on Mooncake festival (3 days ago).

"Job"
If you REALLY try hard enough to see the 2nd picture (center), you can see two tiny thingies between the lift & building - actually those are hands, they are cleaning each side of the HUGE building by hands!