Friday, August 27, 2004

Recap

Ugh! I have typed a loooong story this time and when I hit PUBLISH BLOG, I got disconnected and all gone!

Anyway, a quick recap:

1. No gym for today, as I drained all my energy at the gym on Thursday = 1x in morning, 1x in evening. I was fortunate that I managed to arrive home!

2. My 2 friends apparently let money disturb their friendship. What a shame!

3. My younger nephew cried the whole day yesterday till he was weak and pale. My psychic aunt said a “spirit from supernatural world” played / befriended with him. Ok, for sure the spirit scared the hell out of the baby! Sister will go to Temple and pray for safety and protection today.

4. The homeless guy in front of hostel passed away on Monday because of alcohol binge! May he rest in peace.

5. The show “Sang Lelaki” (= the Male) was on Indosiar channel last night. The program was to choose the 'real' male - based on their talents (singing, acting, etc). This was the semi-final, the winner was chosen by the panel of judges (100 women). He will then go to the next round and compete with other 6 males to win the crown of "THE MALE" and prize (not sure what it is). Overall, the show was utterly horrendous!

Have a lovely-gorgeous weekend!!