Wednesday, December 14, 2005

love is in the air...

i am having a Roti Boy bun - Yuuuummmmmyyyy!!!
yummy
adjective INFORMAL
1. tasting extremely good:
- I think I'll have some more of that yummy chocolate cake.
- There are some yummy-looking desserts over there.
2. sexually attractive:
- And tell her to bring along that yummy brother of hers.



Below is a beautiful quote from Roy Croft .

LOVE
I Love you not only for what you are
but for what i am when i am with you
i love you not only for what you have made of yourself
but for what you are making of me
i lov eyou for the part of me that you brought out
i love you for putting your hand into my heaped up heart
and passing over all the foolish, weak things
that you can't help dimly see there
and for drawing out into the light all the beautiful belongings
that no one else had looked quite far enough to find
i love you because you are helping me
to make of the lumber of my life not a tavern but a temple
you have done it without a touch. without a word.
you have done it by being yourself
my companion and comforter, guide and friend
the one i love